How To Make Grilled Chicken Tacos with Lettuce Slaw
These colorful, easy-to-make grilled chicken tacos, are filled with a flavorful mix of juicy grilled chicken, crunchy lettuce slaw, and salty Cotija cheese!
- 14ozchicken breast cutlets,(4 thin cutlets), sliced, boneless
- 1¼tspseasoned salt,like Lawry’s Fire Roasted Chili & Garlic
- 1tspolive oil
- 1tsplime juice
- 4ozromaine lettuce,(2½ cups), shredded
- ½cupvine ripe tomato,(1 medium), chopped
- ¼cupcilantro,loose, chopped
- ¼cupred onion,thinly sliced
- 1tspolive oil
- 2tsplime juice
- ¼tspkosher salt
- pinchfresh black pepper
- 8corn tortillas
- 4tbspcotija cheese,crumbled
- radishes,thinly sliced, to garnish, optional
- 4lime wedges,for serving
Season the chicken with seasoned salt, olive oil, and lime juice, and marinate for at least 1 hour.
Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan on medium-high heat.
Oil the grates, then grill the chicken for about 2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 1 minute, or until cooked through.
Set aside on a cutting board and slice into thin strips.
In a large work bowl, mix the lettuce, tomato, cilantro, onions, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Heat the tortillas on the grill for about 1½ minutes on each side, turning until it is slightly charred.
Add the chicken, lettuce, avocado, and top with cotija cheese and radishes.
Serve with lime wedges, and enjoy!
- Calories: 397.21kcal
- Fat: 20.42g
- Saturated Fat: 5.27g
- Trans Fat: 0.10g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9.88g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.67g
- Carbohydrates: 29.09g
- Fiber: 6.87g
- Sugar: 2.13g
- Protein: 26.43g
- Cholesterol: 71.00mg
- Sodium: 612.54mg
- Calcium: 135.34mg
- Potassium: 646.50mg
- Iron: 2.03mg
- Vitamin A: 178.72µg
- Vitamin C: 11.83mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!