How To Make NO YOLKS® One Pot Cheesy Taco Noodles
In just one pot, you can easily whip this cheesy taco noodles assembled with lean ground beef, taco seasoning, crushed tomatoes, and Tex Mex cheese.
Prepare the noodles according to the package directions.
Drain well and set aside.
Return the pot to the burner and set over medium heat. Add the beef and onion.
Cook, stirring and breaking up the meat until browned.
Stir in the seasoning and tomatoes.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir the noodles and cheese into the beef mixture until gooey.
Spoon into the bowls and garnish to taste.
- Garnish with desired taco garnishes such as crumbled tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded lettuce, green onion, and diced tomatoes (optional).
- Replace the Extra Broad Noodles with NO YOLKS Broad or Dumpling Noodles.
- Replace the ground beef with lean ground turkey or chicken.
- Calories: 787.36kcal
- Fat: 37.61g
- Saturated Fat: 18.11g
- Trans Fat: 1.50g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11.67g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.44g
- Carbohydrates: 71.19g
- Fiber: 5.17g
- Sugar: 5.51g
- Protein: 38.90g
- Cholesterol: 179.02mg
- Sodium: 1097.45mg
- Calcium: 497.52mg
- Potassium: 701.58mg
- Iron: 5.47mg
- Vitamin A: 221.60µg
- Vitamin C: 11.69mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!