This simple corn and beans tacos recipe is sure to win over any crowd. The sweet starchiness of the corn and the protein from the savory beans makes this a perfectly balanced meal. You can also top these tacos with pickled jalapeños, salsa verde and/or hot sauce if you like.
How To Make Corn and Bean Tacos
This corn and bean tacos recipe is perfect for Taco Tuesday! It’s a vegetarian taco that will make a simple yet healthy dish to serve at a big party.
- Put corn, cilantro, radishes, lime zest and juice, jalapeño, olive oil, and sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Slowly add in the crumbled feta, then add more to taste.
- Cover with plastic and place in the fridge.
- Warm the extra virgin olive oil in a large wok over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic salt. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once onions are tender, add in cumin and stir to combine for about 1 minute.
- Add beans and water. Cover the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, season generously with salt and pepper to taste, and cover again.
- Spread some of the black bean mixture down the middle of each tortilla and top with some of the corn salad.
- Place a slice of avocado and a few pickled jalapeños on top to garnish. Serve.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 90mg
- Calories: 224kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 315mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 352mg
- Vitamin A: 114IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!