In this recipe, little shrimps pack a huge punch. These heavily-seasoned and savory tacos will be a hit at any dinner table.
How To Make A Little Goes A Long Way: Extra-Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- In a medium bowl, combine your ranch and Sriracha dressings.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- In a separate, extra large mixing bowl, combine your peeled and deveined shrimp, garlic salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and lime juice.
- Toss these ingredients together until they are totally combined.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat until hot.
- Add olive oil, then pour your shrimp mixture into the wok.
- Saute the mixture until pink and cooked.
- Be sure to turn often to cook evenly.
- This should take under five minutes.
- Place about 6 warm shrimp into each tortilla when done, then top with a tablespoon sweet corn and one of the diced onions.
- Drizzle with Sriracha/Ranch dressing and sprinkle with chopped cilantro, avocado, and tomato.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!