This all-in-one cheesy chicken dish makes tons of food to feed your whole crowd.
How To Make One-Pot Cheesy Chicken
You'll only need one pot to make this deliciously creamy cheesy chicken dish.
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 45 mins
Total: 1 hr 15 mins
- 8 oz chicken breast tenders
- 4 cups frozen broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 14 oz fat-free chicken broth
- 10 ¾ oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz Velveeta Light Reduced-Fat Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Use at least a 2-quart saucepot.
- Boil Minute rice in water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside. Rinse pot.
- Add the can of chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Add chicken to pot and cook for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken to cutting board to chop into small pieces when cooled.
- Place broccoli into chicken broth and cook until tender.
Add rice, soup, seasonings, and mushrooms.
- Mix well to combine all ingredients.
- If it is too thick, add a little water.
- Place the chopped chicken and cubed Velveeta Light cheese into the pot.
- Turn heat to very low and cover to simmer.
- Stir every 5 minutes to get all the cheese melted throughout.
Serve while hot. This makes a ton of food, enough to feed 4 to 6 persons.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 264mg
- Calories: 279kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 735mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 1294mg
- Vitamin A: 853IU
- Vitamin C: 56mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!