This recipe may sound odd, but it’s worth trying! I had to convince a few friends to try it, they were amazed at how good it is. You’ll need a napkin, but well worth it. You can also revise it and use with canned or frozen corn! Simply add desired amount of ingredients to a bowl of corn and mix.
How To Make Corn on the Cob (With a Twist)
A wonderful way to serve up tasty corn on the cob! This recipe takes its inspiration from the popular Mexican street food, elote. This wonderful snack makes use of chili pepper, mayonnaise along with parmesan cheese which results in a wonderful combination of creamy and salty.
- Husk corn.
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add ears of corn to water.
- Cook until desired tenderness, 8 minutes or less.
- Spread desired amount of mayonnaise on corn with a butter knife (more is better).
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with chili powder.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (if desired).
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!