You can still enjoy the slow-cooked goodie, and watch your calories (or sugar intake!).
How To Make Crockpot Rice Pudding-Low Calorie
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 50 mins
- ½ gallon regular milk
- 1 cup ordinary rice not instant
- 1 cup Splenda
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 can evaporated milk
- PAM cooking spray
- Spray your crockpot with PAM cooking spray. A non-stick aluminum crockpot is preferable.
- Pour the regular milk and rice into the crockpot. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Cook until the contents of the crockpot become soft and make sure to stir frequently. In a bowl, mix the sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, vanilla, and Splenda with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the crockpot. Continue to cook for 45 minutes or so, once again stirring occasionally. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 46mg | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg