Inspired by the classic alcohol-filled Jell-O dessert, we’ve created an adult take on instant pudding. Enjoy these shots that mix cake vodka and Irish cream into a cool vanilla treat.
Creamy Vanilla Pudding Shots Recipe
- 3.4 oz. 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 cup. 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup Cake-Flavored Vodka
- 1/3 cup Irish Cream
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the vanilla pudding and milk until well-blended.
- Whisk in the vodka and Irish cream.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into 1 oz. cups, filling each cup up to 2/3 full.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!