You’ll never look at rice the same way again when you sample this dessert. This tasty rice pudding has a taste of chocolate to make it extra sweeter to the taste buds.
How To Make Chocolate Rice Pudding
A simple rice pudding recipe that mixes in a delightful chocolate flavor.
- Place milk, rice, and half the sugar in a large saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer uncovered until rice is tender, about 20-25 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, evaporated milk, the other half of the sugar, flour, and vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually beat his mixture into the rice.
- Stirring constantly, cook over low to medium heat about 5-7 minutes, until thickened. Do not boil.
- Pour pudding into bowl, cover, and chill for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- Sugar: 36g
- Calcium: 195mg
- Calories: 314kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 285mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 87mg
- Vitamin A: 295IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!