Add some unsweetened chocolate and bread cubes to the pudding recipe.
How To Make Chocolate Bread Pudding
By adding some unsweetened chocolates, you have yourself an extra flavorful bread pudding dish.
- Melt chocolate in milk.
- Soften bread cubes in milk mixture.
- Combine eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine both mixtures; blend.
- Pour into greased 8 inch round baking pan.
Bake by placing in another pan containing ½ inch of hot water.
Bake 45 minutes in a 350 degree F oven.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.
- Calcium: 288mg
- Calories: 410kcal
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 437mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 476mg
- Sugar: 37g
- Vitamin A: 415IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!