Baked Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding Cups with an Almond Glaze Recipe
This baked apple cinnamon bread pudding recipe has the most amazing taste, so moist and delicious. Perfect for breakfast or brunch or a small gathering with friends!
How To Make Baked Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding Cups with an Almond Glaze
This bread pudding tastes like autumn thanks to the perfect combination of apples, cinnamon and cranberries. The almond glaze adds a nutty flavor to balance it out.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 muffin cup tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large skillet, saute apples and cranberries with the butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and sugar for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix in bread cubes until well incorporated.
- Add the cranberry apple mixture and mix gently.
- Scoop the bread pudding evenly between the 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tins and remove to a wire rack. In a small bowl, whisk together the confectioners sugar, almond extract and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle over each bread pudding cup. Serve warm.
- Calcium: 60mg
- Calories: 295kcal
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 139mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 251mg
- Sugar: 35g
- Vitamin A: 135IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg