If you like peanut butter and banana together, these muffins are for you.
How To Make Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Delightful little treats in convenient portions! This recipe for peanut butter banana muffins are certainly a wonderful dessert with its light and moist crumb, not to mention the scrumptious combination of banana and peanut butter.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
Combine 1 cup of flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking powder.
- Whisk together milk, peanut butter, banana, egg, oil, and vanilla.
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened.
Fill prepared muffin cups ¾ full.
In a small bowl, stir together ¼ cup flour, melted butter and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 79mg
- Calories: 177kcal
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 129mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 155mg
- Vitamin A: 109IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!