A Raisin Bran muffin is most delicious when eaten warm with a pat of butter. Enjoy it as a snack or for breakfast. It’s very filling and easy to make.
How To Make Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1 ¼ cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable cooking oil
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- Mix flour and sugar together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix cereal, egg, oil and milk together.
- When cereal is softened, add flour and sugar mixture, mixing well.
- Spoon into a paper-lined muffin pan, making each muffin about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
- Serve warm. If you like, split a warm muffin and place butter in the middle before serving.