A Raisin Bran muffin is most delicious when eaten warm with a pat of butter. Enjoy it as a snack or for breakfast. It’s very filling and easy to make.
How To Make Raisin Bran Muffins
This raisin bran muffin recipe is a great way to add fiber to your diet. They’re easy to make and are good as a healthy breakfast item or snack.
- Mix flour and sugar together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix cereal, egg, oil and milk together.
- When cereal is softened, add flour and sugar mixture, mixing well.
- Spoon into a paper-lined muffin pan, making each muffin about ⅔ full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown.
- Serve warm. If you like, split a warm muffin and place butter in the middle before serving.
- Sugar: 173g
- Calcium: 485mg
- Calories: 2393kcal
- Carbohydrates: 367g
- Cholesterol: 194mg
- Fat: 92g
- Fiber: 28g
- Iron: 35mg
- Potassium: 1574mg
- Protein: 48g
- Saturated Fat: 67g
- Sodium: 948mg
- Vitamin A: 2981IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!