The tart raspberries go well with sweet white chocolates as they balance out each other’s flavors in this muffin recipe.
How To Make Raspberry-White Chocolate Muffins
Raspberries and white chocolate combined in this muffin recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease the bottoms of a 12 cup muffin tin or use paper liners.
- Except for the berries, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, just until moistened.
- Then, fold in the berries last.
- Divide the batter into the muffin tin holes.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes, remove from pan.
- Serve warm.
You can sift confectioners' sugar over the top or drizzle a glaze over each muffin.
- Sugar: 18g
- Calcium: 86mg
- Calories: 225kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 119mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 274mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 33IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!