How To Make Single Serving Skinny Chocolate Chip Muffin
No need to deprive yourself of sweets when this single-serving high fiber chocolate chip muffin got you covered! One muffin won’t hurt anyway, right?
- 3tbspwhite whole wheat flour,or all-purpose flour, spoon & leveled
- ¼tspbaking powder
- dash of salt
- 1½tbspmilk chocolate,or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½tsppure vanilla extract
- 1tbspunsalted butter,or coconut oil, melted
- 1tbspmilk,such as almond milk, soy milk, or cow’s milk, plus 1 tsp
- 1tbspgranulated sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tray with 1 liner. Set aside.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips together in a small bowl. Add vanilla, melted butter, milk, and sugar. Mix everything together until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
Pour batter into prepared muffin liner. Bake for about 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!
- Calories: 326.74kcal
- Fat: 17.24g
- Saturated Fat: 10.59g
- Trans Fat: 0.47g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4.30g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.94g
- Carbohydrates: 39.32g
- Fiber: 2.95g
- Sugar: 21.71g
- Protein: 4.77g
- Cholesterol: 35.65mg
- Sodium: 193.48mg
- Calcium: 142.87mg
- Potassium: 166.91mg
- Iron: 1.33mg
- Vitamin A: 113.32µg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!