These muffins are a delightful smorgasbord of all your favorite ingredients baked into one neat muffin cup. Perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast, these muffins pack a tonne of nutrition and vitamins. We can’t think of a better way to start your day than with a Bay State Muffin (or two!).
How To Make Bay State Muffins
- 2 cup apple unpeeled and shredded
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cranberries chopped
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 1 cup nuts chopped
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix apples and sugar together. Add nuts, carrots and cranberries.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl and then add to mixture.
- Stir in oil and eggs. Mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Commonly Asked Questions
What nuts should I use in my Bay State Muffin Recipe?
Personally, we love a good portion of chopped walnuts. However, go ahead and use any nut of your preference.
Bay State Muffins combine some of our favorite ingredients such as, carrots, spices, nuts, and fruit. It is one of the perfect fall desserts given that is has so many comforting flavors often associated with the season!