If you’re allergic to gluten or are trying to cut down on carbs, this banana muffins recipe is for you! It tastes just like a normal muffin so you can still enjoy it without any reservations.
How To Make Gluten-Free Banana Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup potato flour
- 1/4 cup low fat soy flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Add sour cream and bananas. Mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients and add to the mixture.
- Pour into non-stick muffins tins until 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 209IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg