Banana-Nut Split Recipe
Banana splits with a twist! Betty Crocker muffin mix makes up the tasty base for these irresistible banana splits. You can top off with banana split recipe with some creamy ice cream.
How To Make Banana-Nut Splits
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place paper baking cup in 12 regular-size muffin cups., or grease bottoms only of muffin cup.
- Stir muffin mix, water, oil and egg in medium bowl just until blended.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- For each serving, cut 1 muffin in half and place on dessert plate.
- Top with 1 scoop ice cream.
- Cut banana crosswise in half; cut each half lengthwise in half.
- Arrange banana around ice cream.
- Spoon topping over ice cream and banana.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Calcium: 8mg
- Calories: 132kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 428mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Sugar: 14g
- Vitamin A: 95IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg