Banana splits with a twist! Betty Crocker muffin mix makes up the tasty base for these irresistible banana splits. You can top off with banana split recipe with some creamy ice cream.
How To Make Banana-Nut Splits
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place paper baking cup in 12 regular-size muffin cups., or grease bottoms only of muffin cup.
- Stir muffin mix, water, oil and egg in medium bowl just until blended.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- For each serving, cut 1 muffin in half and place on dessert plate.
- Top with 1 scoop ice cream.
- Cut banana crosswise in half; cut each half lengthwise in half.
- Arrange banana around ice cream.
- Spoon topping over ice cream and banana.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 8mg
- Calories: 132kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 428mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Vitamin A: 95IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This recipe brings all your favorite fruits in one bowl drizzled with the sweetness of caramel fruit dip to bring out the best taste of your fruit dessert.
The sweet blend of strawberries, banana, and pineapple on top of the all-time favorite graham cracker crust makes this recipe a must-have at family gatherings.
Make this easy no-bake layered dessert with simple ingredients like cream cheese, bananas, pineapples, cherries, and nuts to create the perfect sweet summer treat.
A delicious spin and a healthy one at that! This Nutritious Banana Split is perfect for those who'd want to eat the same amount minus the guilt!
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.