These stuffed peppers are a great appetizer or snack. Serve them at a party or your next gathering for a spicy and savory starter to your meal.
How To Make Stuffed and Grilled Jalapeno Peppers
Spice up your parties with this stuffed and grilled jalapeno peppers recipe. Hot chilies stuffed with smoky bacon and gooey cheese. The perfect starter to any meal.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 40 mins
- 20 jalapeno peppers, 5 per person
- 20 slices cheddar cheese, Colby Jack cheese slices or cheese of your choice
- 20 slices bacon
- a basin of water, for soaking
- Soak peppers in water for 1 hour prior to preparation.
- Cut each pepper lengthwise.
- Once each pepper has been cut, scrape out the seeds. Leave 7 to 10 seeds inside for medium spiciness.
- Cut cheeses length of pepper, place between sides of pepper, wrap with one slice of bacon, secure with toothpicks.
- Grill on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 609mg
- Calories: 385kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Cholesterol: 92mg
- Fat: 30g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 239mg
- Protein: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 708mg
- Vitamin A: 1606IU
- Vitamin C: 83mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!