Make this classic fried snack in your own home! These poppers are perfectly spicy and filled with fresh mozzarella cheese.
How To Make Fresh Mozzarella Jalapeno Poppers
- 30 jalapeno pepper sliced lengthwise and seeded
- 12 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. Oil for frying
- In a bowl, combine mozzarella and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into jalapenos.
- In one bowl, add milk, and in another, combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Dip each pepper into the flour mixture, milk, and once more into flour mixture to coat evenly.
- Let set for 10 minutes to dry. In a third bowl, add breadcrumbs.
- Dip peppers into milk and breadcrumbs and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat your oil to 350 degrees and fry poppers until golden brown.