Top your tortilla chips with this flavorful, creamy and spicy dip that’s worth the wait! With a kick of jalapenos for spice, this dip will definitely go fast!
How To Make Buffalo Corn Dip
- 2 cans yellow corn drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 2 small jalapenos finely diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 oz ranch dressing
- 6 oz Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce or similar sauce
- Line a crockpot with a crockpot liner and add all the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients together and cook on low for 2 hours, making sure to stir twice to break apart and mix the cream cheese well.