Culver’s is known for its George’s chili dish. People from all over the country flock to Culver’s to experience that flavorful and delicious dish that packs a punch. Luckily, you no longer have to wait in line at Culver’s to have a serving of this scrumptious dish.
Read on and discover how you recreate this iconic dish inspired by George’s chili from Culver’s. It’s simple and easy, all you have to do is follow these steps. You can now have this savory chili dish in no time.
Serve this with roasted chicken or pork or simply have it as is, this chili dish is great if you want to feel some warmth during the winter.
How To Make George’s Chili Just Like Culver’s
- 4 lb. ground chuck
- 4 cans tomato sauce
- 1 medium tomato paste
- 1 large tomato
- 4 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 large onion
- 4 cans chili beans
- 2 tsp. hot sauce I use Texas Pete but any kind will do
- 1 tsp. Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper to taste
- In pan cook meat and onion.
- Drain grease.
- Add 1 can tomato sauce and 1 Tbs. chili powder.
- In large pot add 3 cans tomato sauce, can of tomatoes, tomato paste, 2 Tbs.
- chili powder and salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat.
- Add 4 cans chili beans and the meat and onion mixture you cooked in the beginning.
- You can add more chili powder and hot sauce to your taste.
- Let simmer on low heat 2-5 hours.
- The longer it cooks the better it tastes.
Commonly Asked Questions
Can I Serve Chili Con Carne With Cheese?
As a matter of fact, yes you can! You can also add your topping of choice: may it be herbs, diced onions, and maybe even some garlic. It’s all up to you. To be able to maximize the gastronomic experience brought by this chili dish, serve it with your preferred bread or crackers.
This delicious bowl of chili tastes as it came off of the Culver’s menu! Made with flavorful ground beef, hearty beans, and chunky tomatoes, this dish is perfect served as a side or on its own.