These aren’t your ordinary jalapeno poppers. The crunchy and hot appetizers are wrapped with bacon and stuffed with softened cream cheese and are perfect for you next get together.
How To Make Jalapeno Appetizers
An incredible recipe for jalapeno appetizers that can easily be made to feed a crowd. Fire up the broiler and whip up a batch of these mouth-watering jalapeno poppers filled with savory cream cheese and tasty bacon to wrap everything up. Just pop one in and it's already a party in the mouth!
- Using gloves cut off tops of peppers and cut in half lengthwise; remove seeds, stems and center membrane.
- Stuff each half with about 2 tsp. of cream cheese.
- Spiral wrap the pepper half with bacon so that cream cheese is covered and secure with toothpicks.
- Larger pepper halves may need whole bacon strip.
- Place on broiler rack that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 14mg
- Calories: 135kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 94mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 182mg
- Vitamin A: 311IU
- Vitamin C: 17mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!