Cheesy Crockpot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This dish is one of the easiest meals to indulge in. And will surely live up to your expectations. expectations. Filled with delicious cheese, this meal is perfect for the entire family and will leave everyone hungry for more.
How To Make Cheesy Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
We're going extra cheesy with this mashed potato recipe. Using three kinds of cheeses it's going to pack a lot of flavor before topping it off with some crispy bacon bits.
- Take out a Dutch oven and place potatoes in it.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook until potatoes are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Drain and mash potatoes with cream cheese, sour cream, butter and milk.
Stir in the cheeses, bacon, onions and seasonings.
- Place in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out a greased 3-to-4-inch slow cooker and place mashed potatoes inside.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Calcium: 328mg
- Calories: 539kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Fat: 41g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 739mg
- Protein: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 556mg
- Sugar: 3g
- Vitamin A: 1222IU
- Vitamin C: 28mg