Copycat IHOP Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
Everyone knows breakfast potatoes can make or break your breakfast feast. With this recipe, you will never have to worry about making perfectly crisp potatoes again. This copycat favorite is seasoned with peppers and garlic, giving each bite just enough flavor.
Copycat IHOP Breakfast Potatoes Recipe Video
How To Make Copycat IHOP Breakfast Potatoes
This filling meal was inspired by IHOP's breakfast potatoes. We've added some colorful variants for a savory and delicious taste.
- In a skillet, saute onions & garlic in olive oil until translucent
- Then add in peppers, potatoes, cumin, and coriander. Continue sauteing
- Cook until vegetables start to brown, then add water or broth and cover the skillet.
- Cook on low heat for about 10 minutes or until water has been absorbed.
- If the potatoes are still not soft, you may add more water or broth & cover again, until fully cooked through
- Turn up the heat and let the potatoes brown.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper. Adjust accordingly
- Before serving, add the butter & toss to coat & provide a glossy finish
- Serve together with a sunny-side up egg, garnished with parsley
- Calcium: 42mg
- Calories: 335kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 688mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 322mg
- Sugar: 4g
- Vitamin A: 1678IU
- Vitamin C: 139mg