Sweet potatoes can be made so many different ways, but the mashed way is so underrated. This meal is so sweet you’d think it’s a dessert. Not only are they delicious, but super easy to make as well!
Copycat Applebee’s Sweet Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ cup almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Poke holes in the potatoes and bake them for about 40 minutes, until the outside skin is loose and the potatoes tender. Once removed, let them cool for about 5 minutes.
- Unpeel them and place them in a large bowl.
- Pour in the milk and butter and mash the potatoes.
- Fold in the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add more brown sugar on top for garnish.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!