We love the smell of Thanksgiving in the morning and the morning after! Whip up this crisp, tasty meal with your leftovers for a hearty breakfast to start your day.
How To Make Stovetop Stuffing Scramble
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 3 cup leftover stuffing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled sausage
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese grated
- fresh parsley for topping
- Combine the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mashed potatoes to the pan and cook them until they brown on each side. Next, pour in the stuffing and start sautéing until the mixture turns crisp.
- In a separate skillet, combine the eggs, crumbled sausage, and grated cheddar. Cook until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Transfer the egg mixture to a serving dish and cover it with potato mixture. Garnish with parsley if desired. Then serve and enjoy!
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 361IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg