We love the smell of Thanksgiving in the morning and the morning after! Whip up this crisp, tasty meal with your leftovers for a hearty breakfast to start your day.
How To Make Stovetop Stuffing Scramble
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 3 cup leftover stuffing
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled sausage
- 1/3 cup cheddar grated
- fresh parsley for topping
- Combine butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes to the pan and cook until brown on each side. Pour in stuffing and sauté until the mixture is crisp.
- In a separate skillet, combine eggs, crumbled sausage, and grated cheddar.
- Cook until eggs are no longer runny.
- Transfer egg mixture to a serving dish and cover with potato mixture. Garnish with parsley if desired.