Roasted and crispy, these babies are packing some seriously delicious flavor.
Read Next Recipe
Rosemary’s Baby Potatoes with Rosemary Recipe
How To Make Rosemary's Baby Potatoes with Rosemary
This incredible recipe for baby potatoes infused with aromatic rosemary is simply a delight. You can roast it anyway you want, crispy or tender, indeed it’ll still turn out tasty.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 40 mins
Total: 1 hr
- 5 lb red potatoes , small, white, purple, golden variants
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp salt , or garlic salt
- ½ tsp coarse ground black pepper
- rosemary sprigs , to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut each potato in half or into quarters, if large.
- Place potatoes in large bowl and toss with olive oil, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Put into roasting pan, about 17x11 inches.
- Roast potatoes 30 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally with metal spatula, until golden and fork-tender.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 24mg
- Calories: 207kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1032mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 390mg
- Vitamin A: 26IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!