How To Make Lemon Chicken Asparagus and Potato
Make dinner meals easier with our Lemon Chicken Asparagus and Potato Recipe! Put all your ingredients in a sheet pan, roast to perfection, and enjoy dinner.
- 1 ½lbsbaby red potatoesdiced into small pieces, about 1-inch thick
- 4tbspolive oildivided
- 1 ¼lbsasparagusthin, tough ends trimmed, the remaining chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 ½lbschicken breastsskinless and boneless, diced into even bite-sized pieces, about 1-inch thick
- 4garlic clovesminced
- 3tbspfresh lemon juicezest first, then set the zest aside
- 1tspdried thyme
- 1tspdried rosemarycrushed
- Saltto taste
- Black pepperfreshly ground, to taste
- 2tbspfresh parsleychopped
- 1 ½tsplemon zest
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 18×13-inch rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Place potatoes in a mound in the center of baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil then toss to evenly coat.
Spread into an even layer, then roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. While roasting, cut and prepare other ingredients.
Remove baking sheet from the oven and add asparagus over potatoes, then chicken over asparagus. Drizzle the remaining 2 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice over the top.
Sprinkle evenly with garlic, thyme, rosemary, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Using a spatula, toss to evenly coat, then spread into an even layer, being careful not to overlap the chicken pieces.
Return to the oven and roast for about 16 to 22 minutes longer, tossing once halfway through, until the chicken is cooked all the way through with its center reaching 165 degrees F on the thickest pieces.
Season with more salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle with parsley and lemon zest.
Serve warm and enjoy!
- Calories: 1328.54kcal
- Fat: 56.90g
- Saturated Fat: 14.37g
- Trans Fat: 0.48g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 27.24g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 10.87g
- Carbohydrates: 94.97g
- Fiber: 18.89g
- Sugar: 14.83g
- Protein: 113.91g
- Cholesterol: 290.30mg
- Sodium: 3249.50mg
- Calcium: 244.53mg
- Potassium: 4076.71mg
- Iron: 17.47mg
- Vitamin A: 291.36µg
- Vitamin C: 75.19mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!