This whole chicken roasts in a delicious garlic cream sauce. The chicken stays juicy and the cream flavors it deliciously. This is the perfect meal to make for dinner and have the leftovers for lunch.
How To Make Creamy Roast Chicken
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Place cleaned chicken in a cast iron casserole dish.
- Rub the oil over the skin.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon of Lawry's seasoning.
- Toss 1/4 teaspoon of the remaining Lawry's into the cavity.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and roast until the chicken for about 20 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, and herbs to the casserole dish around the chicken.
- Return dish to the oven and cook for 20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it rest for at least 15 minutes before carving.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 47mg
- Calories: 708kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 240mg
- Fat: 52g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 614mg
- Protein: 57g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 891mg
- Vitamin A: 990IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!