A fork-tender amazing meal! The wine infuses perfectly with the dish, giving it that nice aromatic scent. All you need to do is toss a few ingredients in the crockpot, let it cook through a cold winter’s afternoon. You’ll be enjoying a hearty family dinner that everyone will love.
How To Make Cranberry Roast Pork
A wine-infused cranberry sauce is a perfect pair for this hearty roast pork. The meat is cooked until tender and just oozes with flavor with every bite. A perfect dish for family dinners and small pot lucks.
- Place the roast into the crockpot.
- Sprinkle with salt and lemon pepper, and place onion on top. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, wine and mustard; pour over pork.
- Add the apples, cover, and cook on high for 6 hours.
- Remove pork and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove solids with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- Pour sauce into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water and add to sauce; continue boiling for 5 minutes until sauce thickens a bit.
- Slice pork (it will be so tender that this won't look pretty, but no one will care because it tastes so good!) and place onto a platter.
- Top with reserved fruits/onions and pour some of the sauce over the top.
- Sugar: 56g
- Calcium: 41mg
- Calories: 600kcal
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Cholesterol: 143mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1178mg
- Protein: 52g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 675mg
- Vitamin A: 154IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!