Whether it’s for a family dinner or a potluck, never forget the meatloaf. It may not be everybody’s favorite dish, but it sure packs a lot of flavor that’s sure to fill up your bellies with a satisfying outcome. Try our home style meatloaf recipe with this simple guide.
How To Make Home Style Meatloaf
Make some meatloaf for dinners and gatherings. Homemade cooking works best so why not try our home style meatloaf recipe to get started.
- Combine all ingredients for the glaze. Mix until sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a loaf tin.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl.
- After being mixed together, place the contents into a loaf tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for roughly 45 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool down slightly, enough to be handled.
- Invert the meatloaf onto a greased baking sheet. Drain to discard all liquids.
- Pour and spread the glaze over top and around the meatloaf.
- Return to the oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool down briefly before slicing.
- Slice into your desired portion sizes. Serve with vegetables to potatoes cooked to your liking.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 61mg
- Calories: 406kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 121mg
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 669mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 415mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2762IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Enjoy some delicious meatloaf à la Golden Corral with this easy-to-follow recipe.
Try the best ever meatloaf recipe as your comfort food for tonight. Make this moist and delicious Italian meatloaf using ground beef, Italian sausage, parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs, and sauteed vegetables topped with marinara sauce.