Whether it’s for a family dinner or a potluck, never forget the meatloaf. It may not be everybody’s favorite dish, but it sure packs a lot of flavor that’s sure to fill up your bellies with a satisfying outcome. Try our home style meatloaf recipe with this simple guide.
How To Make Home Style Meatloaf
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal or bread torn into small pieces
- 1 cup onion diced
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans tomato sauce small
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set 1 can of tomato sauce aside for the top.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl.
- After mixed together, put in baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread saved can of tomatoe sauce over top of meatloaf.
- Return to oven for an additional 20-25 minutes.