This is a simple meatloaf recipe with a slight Mediterranean feel. Take it to the next level and sprinkle in a handful of feta cheese!
How To Make Black Olive Meatloaf
If you\’re looking for a simple and hearty dinner this black olive meatloaf will do the job. Savory beef, served topped with marinara sauce and creamy feta cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease both a loaf tin of your choice and a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together, using only half of the marinara sauce.
- Place into your greased loaf tin and pack tightly.
- Roast for roughly 30 minutes.
- Once roasted, drain and set aside to cool down briefly, then invert the loaf tin to release the meatloaf.
- Flip it back up. Place the meatloaf on the greased baking sheet and spread the remaining marinara sauce on top and around the meatloaf.
- Return back to the oven and roast until the sauce has a nice sheen, another 30 minutes.
- Once roasted, set aside in a warm area to rest briefly.
- Portion accordingly. Drizzle with hot sauce or ketchup and serve with roasted potatoes.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 287mg
- Calories: 517kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Cholesterol: 138mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 738mg
- Protein: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 1592mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 533IU
- Vitamin C: 17mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!