You will love this cornbread meatloaf because it is cooked with cornbread stuffing mix for a quicker pace. The final product is a dense and tender meatloaf that makes for a hearty meal.
How To Make Cornbread Meatloaf
This cornbread meatloaf is made with cornbread stuffing mix making it more flavorful, juicy, and tender.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a 9x5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour cornbread mix into a large bowl and combine with the ground beef, ground pork, onion, green pepper, tomatoes, eggs, seasoned salt, garlic and herb mix, and pepper.
- Use your hands to massage the ingredients into one another.
- Once well combined, set into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour or until cooked through.
- Let rest for five minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a side of mashed potatoes and brown gravy.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 73mg
- Calories: 620kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Cholesterol: 163mg
- Fat: 41g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 18g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 691mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 993mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 580IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!