A few unexpected ingredients make for a truly delicious meatloaf.
How To Make Sweet & Sour Meatloaf
A twist to the classic meatloaf dish brought forth by tomato sauce, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Mix the ground beef, eggs, tomato sauce, oatmeal, salt, pepper, and the onion soup mix.
- In a casserole dish, bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- For topping, mix ingredients together well.
- Bring to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour over the baked meatloaf and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!