A few unexpected ingredients make for a truly delicious meatloaf.
How To Make Sweet & Sour Meatloaf
A twist to the classic meatloaf dish brought forth by tomato sauce, mustard, and brown sugar.
- Mix the ground beef, eggs, tomato sauce, oatmeal, salt, pepper, and the onion soup mix.
- In a casserole dish, bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- For topping, mix ingredients together well.
- Bring to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour over the baked meatloaf and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Calcium: 58mg
- Calories: 556kcal
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Cholesterol: 135mg
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 765mg
- Protein: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 1372mg
- Sugar: 43g
- Vitamin A: 391IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!