This easy truffles recipe is an amazing Christmas treat that family and friends will love!
How To Make Sensational Truffles
All you need is some cream cheese, chocolate, and toppings of your choice to make this easy truffles recipe that family and friends will love.
- Melt 8 of the chocolate squares as directed on package; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Meanwhile, cover baking sheet with waxed paper.
Shape chocolate mixture into 36 balls, using about 2 teaspoons for each ball.
- Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Melt remaining 12 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Dip chocolate balls, one at a time, in melted chocolate.
- Return to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with suggested coatings.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 14mg
- Calories: 54kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 25mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 46mg
- Vitamin A: 190IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!