These no-bake truffles are simple to prepare and make a great gift.
How To Make Peanuty Chocolate Truffles
A wonderful recipe for chocolate truffles, elevated by peanut butter and whole peanuts. Everyone can relate to the delightful combination of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter.
- Line baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
- Beat peanut butter, butter, and vanilla extract in medium bowl until creamy.
- Combine cocoa mix and powdered sugar in another bowl.
- Stir into peanut butter mixture.
- Place peanuts in flat dish.
Scoop peanut butter mixture into 1 ½-inch balls; roll in peanuts to coat.
- Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 126kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 98mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 75mg
- Vitamin A: 85IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!