Everybody loves Rice Krispy treats so why not make them even more lovable by adding creamy peanut butter to them.
How To Make Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treats
Rice krispy adds that crunchy texture that makes a soft pop on any dessert.
- Heat syrup and sugar until boiling.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter.
- Next, mix in Rice Krispies and press into buttered 9x13 pan.
- In double boiler melt the 2 kinds of chips.
- Frost treats with the melted chips and cool.
- Sugar: 53g
- Calcium: 13mg
- Calories: 380kcal
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 157mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 246mg
- Vitamin A: 945IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
These chocolate peanut butter balls are a sweet and delectable chocolate dessert made of creamy peanut butter fudge coated in semi-sweet chocolate for a crunchy and creamy combination.
Made with only 5 ingredients, these easy no bake rice krispie peanut butter balls will give you the tastiest crunchy energy boosting treat in just 5 minutes.
Crisp & Crumble