A unique and interesting no-bake chocolate recipe involves peanut butter rice krispies coated in chocolate. The treat is in a shape of a ball and is ready for a bite by you and the kids.
How To Make Chocolate Drops
You can easily make this no-bake treat using rice krispies, hershey's chocolate, nutmeats, and rich peanut butter.
- Mix first five ingredients in order given.
- Shape into balls and chill.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate chip dainties and wax.
- Drop a few balls at a time in this hot mixture to coat.
- Place on a cookie sheet to cool.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!