Chocolate Cream Puff Recipe
I got this recipe off an egg carton! Have used vanilla and chocolate pudding, and received raves both times. For a healthier alternative, you can use sugar-free puddings if you like.
Chocolate Cream Puff Dessert Recipe
How to make Chocolate Cream Puff
Enjoy light and fluffy chocolate cream puffs oozing with rich chocolate cream and topped with a drizzle of chocolate syrup to complete the chocolatey decadence.
Cream puff crust:
- Bring margarine and water to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in flour, beating into a ball.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9X13-inch pan.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mix pudding, milk, and cream cheese together.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Remember to plan ahead due to the cooling after baking the crust and refrigerating before serving.
- Calcium: 375mg
- Calories: 1017kcal
- Carbohydrates: 97g
- Cholesterol: 249mg
- Fat: 61g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 533mg
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 27g
- Sodium: 960mg
- Sugar: 66g
- Vitamin A: 2388IU