I got this recipe off an egg carton! Have used vanilla and chocolate pudding, and received raves both times. For a healthier alternative, you can use sugar-free puddings if you like.
How to make Chocolate Cream Puff
Enjoy light and fluffy chocolate cream puffs oozing with rich chocolate cream and topped with a drizzle of chocolate syrup to complete the chocolatey decadence.
Cream puff crust:
- Bring margarine and water to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in flour, beating into a ball.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9X13-inch pan.
Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mix pudding, milk, and cream cheese together.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Remember to plan ahead due to the cooling after baking the crust and refrigerating before serving.
- Sugar: 66g
- Calcium: 375mg
- Calories: 1017kcal
- Carbohydrates: 97g
- Cholesterol: 249mg
- Fat: 61g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 533mg
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 27g
- Sodium: 960mg
- Vitamin A: 2388IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!