How To Make Antipasto Platter
Various cheeses, vegtables, Italian meats, and breads are combined and arranged to create a beautiful and flavorful antipasto platter display.
- 1½lbsassorted cured meats,(such as salami, prosciutto, pepperoni and coppa)
- 1lbcheese,(such as provolone or asiago), sliced or cubed,
- 1cupsmall mozzarella balls,plain or marinated in olive oil and herbs
- 2cupsgrilled vegetables,or pickled vegetables (such as pepperoncini, roasted red peppers, marinated artichokes, marinated beans)
- 1cupraw vegetables,(such as cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, cucumber)
- 3cupsassorted breads,(focaccia, breadsticks, crostini)
- fresh herbs,for garnish
- sauces,(such as bruschetta or olive tapenade), optional
Arrange all the ingredients on a large platter. If using the sauces, place them in small bowls. Garnish with fresh herbs, then serve.
If making ahead of time, assemble everything on the platter except the bread products and fresh herbs. Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Remove from the refrigerator, uncover, and add bread and herbs. Let stand for 20 minutes, then serve.
- Calories: 525.93kcal
- Fat: 26.01g
- Saturated Fat: 13.63g
- Trans Fat: 0.67g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7.64g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.57g
- Carbohydrates: 25.66g
- Fiber: 5.33g
- Sugar: 3.47g
- Protein: 47.65g
- Cholesterol: 133.32mg
- Sodium: 3053.23mg
- Calcium: 506.83mg
- Potassium: 511.73mg
- Iron: 4.42mg
- Vitamin A: 443.36µg
- Vitamin C: 14.64mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!