I found this recipe many years ago. It is my most requested cookie. It is quick and easy and uses ingredients you will already have on hand!
How To Make Super Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 stick butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding 4 serving size
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- chocolate chips
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar and pudding mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Add flour and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Scoop mixture onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown in color.
- Let sit on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes, remove to cooling rack.