Delicious butter biscuits that can be made for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner. They’re super easy to make and only takes 20 minutes.
How To Make Bob Evans Homemade Butter Biscuits
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Butter to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450 F.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt into one bowl.
- Add in the butter and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Then, stir in the milk.
- Mix well until the mixture holds together.
- Lightly flour a flat counter surface, dump out the dough and knead a dozen times.
- Flatten and cut with a biscuit cutter or the top of a glass, into about 12 biscuits.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until they are done to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and top with butter.