How To Make Reese’s Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
Grab a bite of these flavorful and chewy peanut butter cookies filled with Reese’s mini peanut butter cups, then drizzled with chocolate and peanut butter!
- 1¼cupsall-purpose flour,spoon and leveled
- ½tspbaking soda
- ½cupunsalted butter,softened to room temperature
- ½cuplight brown sugar,or dark brown sugar, packed
- ¼cupgranulated sugar
- 1large egg,room temperature
- ¾cupcreamy peanut butter
- 1tsppure vanilla extract
- 18Reese’s Miniature Peanut Butter Cups,unwrapped
- 1cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2tspcreamy peanut butter
Toss the flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl until combined. Set aside.
In a large bowl using a hand-held mixer or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together on medium speed until combined.
At low speed, beat in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Turn the mixer to high and beat until light in color and smooth.
Turn the mixer to low and slowly pour in the dry ingredients. Mix until combined and a dough is formed.
Cover tightly and chill the cookie dough for at least 1 hour or up to 3 days. Chilling is mandatory.
Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Take 1 tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a ball. Take another 1 tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball.
Stick a peanut butter cup into one ball, kind of like a “cradle”. Top the peanut butter cup with another cookie dough ball and seal down the sides so that the peanut butter cup is securely stuffed inside.
Roll the large cookie dough ball in hands to ensure it’s smooth. Repeat with the rest of the dough and 18 peanut butter cups.
Bake the cookies for 10 to 11 minutes or until very lightly browned on the sides. *
Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for at least 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together in the microwave, stirring often to prevent seizing. Add 1 teaspoon of shortening if the mixture isn’t smooth.
Drizzle over cooled cookies, serve, and enjoy!
- *Some cookies may be taller than others, depending on how the peanut butter cup was positioned inside. Just press the cookies down a bit to flatten them out.
- The cookies stay fresh stored covered at room temperature for up to 7 days.
- Freezing Instructions: The cookies freeze well, up to 3 months. Stuffed cookie dough balls freeze well, up to 2 months. Bake for 2 extra minutes, do not thaw.
- Calories: 257.55kcal
- Fat: 16.31g
- Saturated Fat: 6.97g
- Trans Fat: 0.22g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6.25g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.18g
- Carbohydrates: 25.95g
- Fiber: 1.62g
- Sugar: 16.48g
- Protein: 4.94g
- Cholesterol: 24.31mg
- Sodium: 101.22mg
- Calcium: 21.88mg
- Potassium: 142.81mg
- Iron: 1.07mg
- Vitamin A: 48.76µg
- Vitamin C: 0.02mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!