These cookies are excellent hot right out of the oven or cooled.
How To Make Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 15 oz. 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla, egg and pumpkin.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded tsp. onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes.