Puddings are known to be a classic sweet milk-based dessert that may also be served as a savory dish. Well, it’s time step up from the usual pudding dishes and innovate it to a chewy sugar cookie. Our pudding sugar cookies recipe makes it easy to do.
How To Make Pudding Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix or instant pudding mix of your choice
- 4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, oil and sugars. Beat in eggs, vanilla and dry pudding mix.
- Combine the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonful 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15-minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.