You can also use vanilla filled cookies and use white almond bark to dip them in and leave out the peppermint discs.
How To Make Oreo Peppermint Balls
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies plain
- 12 peppermint discs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pkg chocolate almond bark
- some sprinkles
- Grind the Oreo cookies and peppermint discs in a food processor.
- Divide the cream cheese into thirds and add it into the food processor in thirds to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Once you're done blending everything, pour out the mixture and shape it into balls using an ice cream scoop or a melon baller.
- Lay the Oreo balls on wax paper above a cookie sheet and freeze them for an hour.
- Once the Oreo balls are done freezing, melt the almond bark and dip the balls in the melted almond bark using a bamboo skewer.
- Lay the Oreo balls on wax paper to harden them. Sprinkle them with chocolate or rainbow sprinkles. Enjoy!