These cookies have a delicious combination of orange, pecans and chocolate!
How To Make Orange Pecan Butter Cookies
- 1/2 lb butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate morsels small bag
- Cream butter and sugar. Add orange and vanilla extract; mix well. Add egg; mix well.
- In separate bowl, mix together flour and baking powder. Gradually add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated 350-degree oven. Cool for about 10-12 minutes.
- Pour semisweet chocolate morsels into a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir halfway through. Dip tops of cookies in the melted chocolate. Cool completely.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 358IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg