These fun treats are very festive without being scary. Children can decorate the ghost’s faces to make them personal.
Halloween Crispy Marshmallow Ghosts Recipe
- 6 cup miniature marshmallows
- 8 cup crispy rice cereal
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate chopped
- In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in marshmallows until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Scrape into large bowl; stir in cereal until coated.
- Set bowl over saucepan of boiling water.
- Using rubber gloves, shape cereal mixture into 4-inch long ghost shapes.
- Let stand for about 30 minutes or until firm.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!