If you’re on a hunt for some gluten free cookies then this recipe is the perfect one for you! These mouthwatering cookies are packed with chocolate chunks and uses almond flour, one of the most common gluten-free flour substitutes to regular flour! The result? It’s as yummy and irresistible as it can be!
How To Make Gluten-Free Cookies with Chocolate Chunks
Yummy and irresistable gluten-free cookies with chocolate chunks made by substituting regular flour into almond flour.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, salt, and baking soda to combine.
- In another mixing bowl whisk together the butter and sugar for roughly 5 to 7 minutes until light and sugar have dissolved.
- Add the egg and creme de cacao then continue creaming.
- Fold the dry ingredients into your wet mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolates until evenly incorporated.
- Portion your cookie dough into 2 ounces of balls using either spoons or ice cream scoopers. Place these onto your lined baking sheet, inches apart from each other.
Bake the cookies for roughly 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown around the edges and just barely set in the center.
Transfer sheets to a wire rack and cool down completely.
Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 47mg
- Calories: 200kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 19mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 145IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!